Classical music is something which will last forever and it has been proven to be the music of intelligence.
Robert Schumann (1810 – 1856) was a German composer and influential music critic.
He is widely regarded as one of the greatest composers of the Romantic era.
If you love classical music - this app is definitely designed for you!
Enjoy with these epic songs.
I am sure that you will love it. :)
- Easy to use, simple and FREE!
- Contains 35+ Classical Music for minds stimulation and inspiration.
- One button to Random play favorite sound list.
- Sound Catalog for quick access to all sounds or favorites.
- Custom settings for playback of sounds after specified time limit, replay times , interval , volume etc.
- One button to set as ringtones, notification tone or alarm tone.
- One button adjust all sounds volume.
- Rename sounds individually.
- Export sounds to SD card , share with friends easily.
- Multiple-Language Support : English,Japanese,Traditional Chinese,Simplified Chinese.
Fantasie in C 1
Fantasie in C 2
Fantasie in C 3
Piano Concerto 1
Piano Concerto 2
Piano Concerto 3
Piano Trio No.3-1
Piano Trio No.3-2
Piano Trio No.3-3
Piano Trio No.3-4
Piano Quartet 1
Piano Quartet 2
Piano Quartet 3
Piano Quartet 4
Piano Quintet 1
Piano Quintet 2
Piano Quintet 3
Piano Quintet 4
String Quartet No.1-1
String Quartet No.1-2
String Quartet No.3-1
String Quartet No.3-2
-20 Famous Composers
George Fredric Handel
Johann Sebastian Bach
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig Von Beethoven
Carl Maria von Weber
Classical Music Schumann is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Classical Music Schumann (version 1.00) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.